Colonial Pavers have smooth/dimpled tops, irregular edges and small auto-spacers. These popular pavers look like decades-worn cobbles and are popular for patios, paths, pool decks and vehicular applications.
Colonial 6cm Paver
- Smooth/dimpled tops, irregular/radius edges
- Auto spacers, 1/16" joints
- Designed for vehicular, pathways and accenting use
Colonial 8cm Paver (special order)
- Dimpled tops, irregular/radius edges
- Auto spacers, 1/8" joints
- Designed for heavy vehicular applications
- Minimum quantity required; customer must take entire production run. Returns not allowed.
*Refer to actual product samples when making color selection. Use roller compactor or buffer pad when compacting.
|Rectangle||6.30 x 9.45 x 2.375" H||0.41 sq. ft.||12 lbs.||45||5||225||18.4 sq. ft.||92 sq. ft.||2,650 lbs.|
Colonial 8cm (special order)
|Rectangle †||6.30 x 9.45 x 3.125" H||0.41 sq. ft.||16 lbs.||35||5||175||14.4 sq. ft.||72 sq. ft.||2,750 lbs.|
Dimensions shown are nominal. Pallet square footage is accurate, layers and bands square footages have been rounded to nearest whole number.
Use these accent pavers to create borders and other designs. These color options complement our other paver colors by providing contrast.
Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
You can create a border or outline for your walkways and patios using another color or type of paver. This can create contrast and add definition making your hardscape project pop. Below are a few ideas.